1. Name and contact details of the person responsible for data processing
This data protection information applies to data processing by:
EverFlourish Europe GmbH
Phone: +49 (0)6897-85609-0
Fax: +49 (0)6897-85609-10
2. Collection and storage of personal data, and form and purpose of use
a) When you visit our website
When you access the website www.everflourish-europe.de information is automatically sent to the website server by the browser in use on your end device. This information is temporarily stored in a logfile. Without any action on your part, the following information is collected and will be stored until it is deleted automatically:
• IP address of the accessing computer,
• Date and time of access,
• Name and URL of the file accessed,
• Website from which access takes place (referrer URL),
• Browser used and as applicable your computer’s operating system and the name of your access provider.
We process the above data for the following purposes:
• To guarantee that our website has a smooth connection setup,
• To guarantee that our website is convenient to use,
• To evaluate the system security and stability, and
• For other administrative purposes.
b) When you use our contact form
If you have questions of any kind, we offer you the option of contacting us via a form provided on the website. This requires you to enter a valid email address so that we know who has sent the query and are able to answer it. Further information can be provided voluntarily. Data is processed for the purpose of your contacting us in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 (a) GDPR on the basis of your voluntarily granted consent.
The personal data we have collected for the use of the contact form will be automatically deleted after the question you have asked has been dealt with.
3. Transmission of data
Your personal data will not be transmitted to third parties for any purposes other than those stated below.
We will only pass your personal data on to third parties if:
• You have issued your express consent to this in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 (a) GDPR,
• Such transmission is necessary in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 (f) GDPR for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest, requiring protection, in the non-transmission of your data,
• In the event of there being a legal obligation for such transmission in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 (c) GDPR, and
• This is legally permitted and, in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 (b) GDPR, is necessary for the performance of contractual relations with you.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or so that a message always appears before a new cookie is installed. However, totally deactivating cookies might result in your being unable to use all the functions of our website.
5. Analysis tools
a) Tracking tools
The tracking measures we use that are listed below are undertaken on the basis of Art. 6 Para. 1 (f) GDPR. By means of the tracking measures used, we want to ensure that our website is designed according to the users’ needs and is continuously optimised. We also use the tracking measures to record the use of our website statistically and for the purpose of optimising our offering for you. These interests are considered legitimate within the meaning of the aforementioned Regulation. The respective data processing purposes and data categories can be seen under the corresponding tracking tools below.
i) Google Analytics
For the purpose of designing our site according to the users' needs and the continuous optimisation of our site, we use Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (https://www.google.de/about/) (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; referred to below as “Google”). In this context pseudonymised usage profiles are created and cookies are used (see Point 4). The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website, such as
• Browser type/version,
• Operating system used,
• Referrer URL (the site you previously visited),
• Hostname of the accessing computer (IP address),
• Time of the server query,
ii) Google AdWords Conversion Tracking
In order to record the use of our website statistically and evaluate this for the purpose of optimising our website for you, we also use Google Conversion Tracking. This enables Google AdWords to place a cookie (see Point 4) on your computer if you have accessed our website via a Google ad. These cookies expire after 30 days and are not used for the purpose of personal identification. If the user visits certain pages of the AdWords customer’s website and the cookie is still valid, Google and the customer can recognise the fact that the user has clicked on the ad and has thus been forwarded to this website.
Every AdWords customer receives a different cookie. Cookies can therefore not be traced back via the websites of AdWords customers. The information retrieved via the conversion cookie is used to prepare conversion statistics for AdWords customers who have decided to make use of conversion tracking. AdWords customers are informed of the total number of users who have clicked on their ad, and have thus been forwarded to a website which contains a conversion tracking tag. However, they do not receive any information with which users can be personally identified. If you do not want to participate in the tracking process, you can also refuse any setting of cookies which would be required for tracking – for example via a browser setting which universally deactivates the automatic setting of cookies. You can also deactivate cookies for conversion tracking by setting your browser so that cookies from the domain “www.googleadservices.com” are blocked. Google’s data privacy notice regarding conversion tracking can be found here (https://services.google.com/sitestats/en.html).
6. Rights of the data subject
You have the following rights:
• in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR the right to request information about your personal data that we have processed. In particular you can request information about the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data concerned, the categories of recipient to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to correction, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right to complain, the origin of the data insofar as it was not collected by us, and the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, and as applicable meaningful information about the details of this;
• in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR the right to request the immediate rectification of incorrect personal data or the completion of your personal data stored by me;
• in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR the right to request the erasure of your personal data stored by us, insofar as the processing is not necessary for exercising the right of freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
• in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data, insofar as you contest the accuracy of the data, the processing is unlawful but you oppose the erasure of the data and we no longer require the data, but you require this for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims, or you have objected to processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
• in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR the right to request to receive your personal data which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or the transmission of these data to another controller;
• in accordance with Art. 7 Para. 3 GDPR the right to withdraw the consent you have granted to us at any time. The consequence of this will be that in future we are no longer permitted to continue the data processing on the basis of this consent and
• in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. For this you can generally approach the supervisory authority for your habitual place of residence or place of work.
7. Right of objection
Insofar as your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 Para. 1 (f) GDPR, in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data if there are grounds for this relating to your personal situation or the objection relates to direct advertising. In the latter case you have a general right of objection that will be implemented by me without your stating a particular situation.
If you wish to make use of your right of retraction or objection, sending an email to info(at)everflourish-europe.de is sufficient.
8. Data security
During your visit to the website we use the widely-used SSL procedure (Secure Socket Layer) in combination with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. This is usually 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we will resort to 128-bit v3 technology instead. You can recognise when an individual page of our Internet site is being transmitted in encrypted form as your browser displays a key or closed padlock icon in the status bar at the bottom of your screen.
Otherwise we use appropriate technical and organisational security measures to protect your data against accidental or deliberate manipulation, partial or total loss, destruction or unauthorised access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological development.
9. Updates and modifications to this data privacy statement
This data privacy statement is currently valid and was last updated on 03.05.2018. The further development of our website and offers via the site, or changes to the legal or official requirements, can make it necessary for us to modify this data privacy statement. You can access and print out the current data privacy statement at any time on the website at www.everflourish-europe.de .